Bangkok Pattaya Times is the #1 website for the best of Thailand and the AEC
Operated by the Aladdin Group
Homefacebook

Drew Noyes

Ask Drew Noyes How Foreigner Purchase Land in Thailand

Drew Noyes, One Stop Legal Service Thailand Drew Noyes, One Stop Legal Service Pattaya 27.08.2013

Ask Drew Noyes Thai Nominees

Drew Noyes, One Stop Legal Service Thailand Drew Noyes, One Stop Legal Service Pattaya 21.08.2013

Dear Mr. Noyes: I am considering purchasing a house in Thailand, but everything I have read and heard tells me foreigners cannot own land in Thailand. Friends of mine currently retired in the country tell me the rules have been revised in recent years, making it increasingly difficult to secure their investment. Could you please lay out the facts for me and tell me how to secure my investment so I can live out my retirement in Thailand with peace of mind. Many thanks. Ken Hannigan U.S.A.

Ask Drew Noyes Thai  Nominees

Dear Drew Noyes, I have a question about a Thai company I own and used to buy my house on 150 square wha. Thai Nominees used by foreigners in Thai companies Limited in order to purchase land or start businesses are now being scrutinized here in Phuket. What can I do to protect myself, my Thai friends who let me use their names and my assets if I am one of the foreigners who could be investigated? Thank you, Niel P.

Court Case of James and Piyawan Phillips Vs. Drew Noyes Dismissed

Clark County Court Nevada States Phillips Filed a False Case Against Drew Noyes 18.03.2013
Court Case of James and Piyawan Phillips Vs. Drew Noyes Dismissed

In Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, USA, a District Court judge refused to hear a case brought against Drew Noyes by Pattaya and Las Vegas residents American James C. (Jim) Phillips and his Thai wife Piyawan C. (Pui) Phillips. Mr. Noyes was accused of "cyberbullying" for sending one email requesting Jim Phillips to stop sending Mr. Noyes's friends links to a Thailand blog hate site under Thai police investigation.

Ambassador from India His Excellency Anil Wadhwa Hosts a CEO Roundtable

Ambassador from India to Thailand His Excellency Anil Wadhwa invites Pattaya businessman Drew Noyes to a CEO Roundtable at his official residence in Bangkok on March 12, to highlight the growth of the economy of India, the commonality between Thailand and India and the opportunities for investment in India. Now massive infrastructure improvements in land, air and maritime connectivity are underway, H. E. Said. Tax advantages in some sectors like computer hardware manufacturing, logistics and food packaging and preservation are in place and the ambassador said he urges Thai company CEOs to move forward into India.

THAI JUDGE CLEARS DREW NOYES OF ALL CHARGES

Andre Machielsen Loses Court Case Against Drew Noyes Drew Noyes, Andre Machielsen, Andrew Drummond, Thor Halland 16.02.2013

Drew Noyes Acquitted of All Charges; Andre Machielsen, Andrew Drummond, Thor Halland Likely Charged

Pattaya Times Staff Taken From Pattaya Provincal Court Records 15.02.2013
THAI JUDGE CLEARS DREW NOYES OF ALL CHARGES

In a rather bizarre case that concluded yesterday, Drew Noyes was found not guilty on all charges brought by Andre Machielsen. The case was dismissed by the presiding judge. Criminal charges are now being filed against Mr. Machielsen for more serious crimes than he alleged Mr. Noyes committed. Another defamation case brought by Machielsen"s close friend James (Jim) C Phillips against Drew Noyes was also dismissed in Las Vegas Nevada. Both cases were blogged about by Andrew Drummond except for their dismissals.

Drew Noyes Acquitted of All Charges; Andre Machielsen, Andrew Drummond, Thor Halland Likely Charged

In a strange case that was heard in Pattaya Provincial Court last November against Drew Noyes, the judge in the case gave the final verdict today. Andre Johannes Machielsen had filed a criminal case against local businessman Drew Walter Noyes for defamation and violation of the Thailand Computer Crimes Act. The charges stem from a negative post in 2008 about Andre Machielsen that was posted in reply to false allegations about Drew Noyes on a hate blog website. Thor Ferris Halland, a witness for Andre Machielsen, admitted in court that he and Andre Machielsen had made the hate website and added negative comments about Drew Noyes on the Blogger site. The comment against Machielsen could not have been posted if there was not site. The creator of the site is responsible under Thai law for all content including posts and comments. Therefore, Machielsen was responsible for the comment that offended him. Machielsen is said to have conspired with another man of questionable mental state named James C Phillips to defame Drew Noyes.

Ask Drew Noyes

Andrew Drummond Defies Court Order, More Criminal Charges Pending

as recorded in Pattaya Provincial Civil Court Order 24.01.2013

I have a one year old daughter in Pattaya who lives with her mother, we are a couple and the baby has my family name, and has a British passport. I am the sole provider for all that's needed, as in rent and anything else that's required

Andrew Drummond Defies Court Order, More Criminal Charges Pending

Andrew Drummond broke the court compromise he made with Drew Noyes involving a five million baht law suit Mr. Noyes filed for five articles Mr. Drummond posted on a blog in Thailand that were found to be false and defamatory. Also charged in 2004 with criminal libel. See http://m.guardian.co.uk/media/2004/jul/05/broadcasting.pressandpublishing

Birthday Greetings to General Kanit Permsap

Miss Wanrapa Boonsu and Mr. Drew Noyes, the executive manager of Pattaya Times Newspaper

Dear Drew, I was thinking of buying a bar in Pattaya. Yes I know that's typical. I don't know anything about buying a bar in Thailand. What are the things I need to be aware of and watch out for? What licenses do I need?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next »

Copyright Pattaya Times Media Corporation, Co., Ltd. 2008-2012
Copyright  Aladdin Group 2013
All Rights Reserved
Copying, distributing, reprinting, republishing in electronic in any form any articles or photographs or contents of this information is strictly prohibited without prior written approval from the copyright owner.