Bangkok Pattaya Times is the #1 website for the best of Thailand and the AEC
Operated by the Aladdin Group
Homefacebook

PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law

THAI JUDGE CLEARS DREW NOYES OF ALL CHARGES

Andre Machielsen Loses Court Case Against Drew Noyes Drew Noyes, Andre Machielsen, Andrew Drummond, Thor Halland 16.02.2013

Ask Drew Noyes

DREW NOYES, PAPPA CO., LTD. LAW OFFICE PATTAYA TIMES NEWSPAPER AND WEBSITE 09.03.2012
THAI JUDGE CLEARS DREW NOYES OF ALL CHARGES

In a rather bizarre case that concluded yesterday, Drew Noyes was found not guilty on all charges brought by Andre Machielsen. The case was dismissed by the presiding judge. Criminal charges are now being filed against Mr. Machielsen for more serious crimes than he alleged Mr. Noyes committed. Another defamation case brought by Machielsen"s close friend James (Jim) C Phillips against Drew Noyes was also dismissed in Las Vegas Nevada. Both cases were blogged about by Andrew Drummond except for their dismissals.

I was appointed as a member of the Board of my condo association in Jomtien while I was away from Thailand. So I signed a Power of Attorney for another owner and board member to cast my votes and to sign documents pertaining to the condo association on my behalf.

Buying a Thai Company to Own the House by Drew Noyes

Drew Noyes, PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law Office Pattaya Times newspaper and website 21.11.2011

Local Judges to Explain Foreigners Rights in Thailand

Pattaya Times staff Pattaya Times newspaper and website 28.07.2011

What can PAPPA Co Ltd Law Office do to help me buy an existing company that owns a house?

Local Judges to Explain Foreigners Rights in Thailand

Pattaya City Hall will host a seminar conducted by Chonburi Provincial Court judges in English explaining Thai law and the judicial system. PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law office's Drew Noyes will be the moderator. Chief Judge Visit Sripibool has instructed Presiding Judge Mahachai Srithongklang of Chonburi Provincial Court in cooperation with the Pattaya Administrative Organization in Pattaya City Hall to organize a seminar in English to help foreigners in Thailand understand Thai law and their rights. Several hundred foreigners are expected to attend this first-ever seminar on Thai law in English with a panel of sitting judges.

Inheritance Tax and Gift Tax in Thailand - Ask Drew Noyes

Drew Noyes, PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law Office Pattaya Times newspaper and website 16.07.2011

Purchasing a Condominium in Thailand by Drew Noyes

Drew Noyes, PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law Office Pattaya Times newspaper and website 04.07.2011

Many foreigners are concerned when they ask us at PAPPA Co., Lt.d Law Office to draw up a legal and enforceable Last Will and Testament (10,000 baht) for them that their Thai heirs will pay additional estate taxes. Additionally, when presents like gold or a house (amazing what we are willing to give that special Thai!) are given this sometimes raises the concern that a gift tax will somehow be invoked. Both inheritance taxes and gift taxes are common in Western countries so these are reasonable concerns.

Dear Mr Noyes, I will be visiting Pattaya by November this year and hope to use your services to purchase a condo in Pattaya. I am arranging the funds now, can you answer the following question for me.

Marriage Visa in Thailand by Drew Noyes

Drew Noyes, PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law Office Pattaya Times newspaper and website 04.07.2011

Dear Drew Noyes, At the moment I have a retirement visa, but have been told a marriage visa would be of benefit for me. Please could you advise me on this. Thank you. John

I brought my girlfriend of two years to the States and married her about six months ago. As things sometimes go, she became pregnant. Suffering from homesickness and a desire to see her family she wanted to go home before the pregnancy progressed to the point she couldn’t travel. Only problem was that her immigration status was not yet finalized. We get her parole to travel, and off she goes. Everyone is happy.

Finding Your Thai Girlfriend by Drew Noyes

Drew Noyes, PAPPA Co., Ltd. Law Office Pattaya Times newspaper and website 12.06.2011

Hello Drew, Can you give me some advice about finding out if my girlfriend in Chonburi /Amatanakorn is married or not. Can you recommend a detective agency that could find this out.?

Ask Drew Noyes, Definition of Marriage in Thailand

Hello Drew, I got your email contact address from your newspaper (very good read btw) and would like your expert advice. My Thai girlfriend and I had a Thai wedding ceremony in her village about 8 years ago but we are not legally married - i.e. not registered at any Amphur. Just had the Thai wedding ceremony only.

1 | 2 | next »

Copyright Pattaya Times Media Corporation, Co., Ltd. 2008-2012
Copyright  Aladdin Group 2013
All Rights Reserved
Copying, distributing, reprinting, republishing in electronic in any form any articles or photographs or contents of this information is strictly prohibited without prior written approval from the copyright owner.