You can apply either gender, it works for both!
1. At the end of the week, specifically Friday and Saturday, many locally employed walking ATM machines will come to your bar, choose carefully! Some have money, but others do not! If he is wearing a suit and tie, check that the tie is not a Pratunam special and check that he is not wearing trainers. If he is, forget him because he is most likely an English teacher and he will only give you peanuts, if he gives you anything at all.
2. No matter how fat and ugly he is, no matter how bad he may smell, no matter how drunk he is, make sure you always tell him he is handsome. Sit close to him and run your hands over his body, arousing him. As soon as he has paid the bar fine, you can stand clear of him. Even if he knows that you despise him, he will still pay you. The hard part is getting him to pay the bar fine, and as soon as he has done that, the rest is easy.
3. Start collecting email addresses from all of your customers, once you have a good collection of addresses, a visit to your local Internet cafe is in order. Send everyone an email. Simply change the name on each email and send it off to all the guys. If you can remember something specific about them, mention that in the email too. These walking ATMs all have a soft heart, so you need to tell them a story to get them to send you some of their riches. Start with a sick buffalo and if he does not reply, next tell him that your mother is ill. As a last resort, if he still does not send any money, tell him your sister were hit by a motorcycle and is in the hospital very seriously hurt and the family has no money to pay for the operation.
4. Practice crying on cue. It is essential that you can produce tears immediately. This will have the effect of helping the walking ATM machine to see things your way!
5. When you get a customer for an extended period, make sure he takes you shopping, with Rarn Tong (gold shop) being the best place to visit. Make sure he buys you gold and if he does not, see rule 4! As soon as he has left
6. When locally based farangs are inside the bar, do not speak in Thai with your friends in the bar but rather use Lao, Khmer, or any other dialects that you may know. It is bad enough that some of them can speak and even read Thai, but Lao and Khmer should be kept as sacrosanct. Under no circumstances should the farang be taught our regional dialects.
7. Always see him off at the airport. Thai currency cannot be used in his country, so it is highly likely that he will give you all of his leftover Baht as he leaves and says goodbye. While accompanying him to the airport, prevent him buying going-away gifts for his family and friends in his homeland, this will leave more money for you.
8. See Asian clients. They understand that we like to gamble, and they understand that we have many unemployed brothers and sisters who need to eat. Therefore, they pay a lot better than the farangs.
9. Remember, when you go with a farang, you must always ask for taxi money and give him the excuse that taxi drivers cannot give change on big notes. Do not let him see the small change in your wallet. If taxi money is not forthcoming, see rule 4.
10. If you are no longer making money in
(All information on this page is copyrighted by SPICE! Magazine and used with their permission)
|Your name: *|
|Your email: *|
|Recepient's email: *|
|Enter code: *|